Concealed Carry Illinois
FILE - In this Sept. 10, 2009 file photo, Illinois Attorney Gen. Lisa Madigan speaks in Chicago. Madigan is trying to salvage Illinois' ban on concealed carry. She said Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, that she has filed a petition asking that all 15 judges on the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals review a lawsuit challenging the ban. Last month, a three-judge panel struck down the ban on carrying concealed weapons in Illinois _ the only remaining state where doing so is entirely illegal. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.