INTERNET FRAUD CHARGES
FILE -This undated file photo provided by the Davis County Jail, shows Jeremy Johnson, a Utah businessman accused of running a $350 million fraud scheme through his company is planning changing his plea Friday Jan. 11, 2013. Federal prosecutors have charged Johnson with one count of mail fraud in U.S. District Court in Salt Lake City, and if convicted he faces up to 20 years in prison. (AP Photo/ Davis County Jail, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17652Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13467Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11283Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10735'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10251Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10005Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6673Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6352Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6100Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.