NFC Championship 49ers Secondarys Challenge
FILE - In this Dec. 16, 2012, file photo, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Carlos Rogers (22) runs back an interception of a pass that was intended for New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker (83) during NFL football game in Foxborough, Mass. Rogers, born in Augusta and an offseason resident of Atlanta, grew up doing the Dirty Bird dance when the Falcons reached the Super Bowl during the 1998 season. Rogers has paid for more than 30 tickets for friends and family as he makes an appearance in the Georgia Dome for only the third time in his eight-year career. The 49ers are scheduled to play the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC championship game Sunday. (AP Photo/Steven Senne, file)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.