FILE - In this Sept. 20, 2011 file photo, Dutch Queen Beatrix, left, Crown Prince Willem Alexander, right, and his wife Princess Maxima, center, wave to wellwishers from the balcony of Royal Palace Noordeinde after the Queen officially opened the new parliamentary year in The Hague, Netherlands. Queen Beatrix announced she is to abdicate in favor of Crown Prince Willem Alexander during a nationally televised speech Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Beatrix, who turns 75 on Thursday, has ruled the nation of 16 million for more than 32 years and would be succeeded by her eldest son, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander. (AP Photo/Bas Czerwinski, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.