Penn State Abuse
FILE - In this Jan. 10, 2013 file photo, former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, center, arrives at the Centre County Courthouse for a post-sentence motion in Bellefonte, Pa. Sandusky lost a bid for a new trial Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 when Judge John Cleland rejected his argument that his lawyers were not given enough time to prepare for the three-week proceeding that ended with a 45-count guilty verdict. Sandusky is serving a 30- to 60-year prison sentence after being convicted in June of 45 counts of child sexual abuse. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.