FILE - In this Monday, Jan. 28, 2013 file photograph, Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., right, and Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., left, announce with other senators that they have reached agreement on the principles of sweeping legislation to rewrite the nation's immigration laws, during a news conference at the Capitol in Washington. Menendez said Monday, Feb. 4, 2013, that allegations that he engaged with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic are false "smears." He said he has done nothing wrong and that allegations otherwise are "totally unsubstantiated." (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.