Britain Dogs Microchips
This undated photo released on Wednesday Feb. 6, 2013 by the Blue Cross shows a Jack Russell terrier being scanned for a microchip at the Blue Cross Lewknor Rehoming Centre in London. British authorities say that all dogs in England will have to be fitted with microchips from 2016. Britain's Environment Department says the chips will help reunite owners with lost or stolen pets, promote animal welfare and take pressure off shelters. (AP Photo/Martin Phelps, Blue Cross)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.