NASCAR Hall of Fame Auto Racing
FILE - In this Oct. 10, 1988, file photo ,NASCAR driver Rusty Wallace of St. Louis, Mo., left, hugs his crew chief Barry Dodson in victory lane after winning the Oakwood Homes 500 auto race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, N.C. Wallace, a winner of 55 races and the 1989 championship, will be inducted Friday night, Feb. 8, 2013, into the NASCAR Hall of Fame, along with Buck Baker and Herb Thomas; car owner Cotton Owens and crew chief, mechanic and engine builder Leonard Wood. (AP Photo/Robert Willett, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.