Lottery Winner Poisoned
FILE - This undated file photo provided by the Illinois Lottery shows Urooj Khan, of Chicago, posing with a winning lottery ticket. Khan died from cyanide poisoning in July 2012 shortly before collecting $425,000 in winnings. An attorney who represents Khan's widow says most of the businessman's $2 million estate should go to his client, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. (AP Photo/Illinois Lottery, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.