In this photo taken Friday, Feb. 15, 2013, in Chicago, President Barack Obama speaks about the nations struggle with gun violence at an appearance at Hyde Park Academy. An 18-year-old Chicago woman was killed the same day, hours after her sister had sat on the stage behind President Obama, listening to him push for gun control legislation. Janay Mcfarlane was shot once in the head around 11:30 p.m. Friday in North Chicago, Lake County Coroner Thomas Rudd told the Chicago Sun-Times. McFarlane's sister 14 year-old Destini, attended Obama's speech. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7121Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6968Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5760Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.