US Wholesale Prices
In this Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013 photo, shipping containers are shown stacked at the Port of Miami in Miami. More expensive food and soda helped drive up a measure of U.S. wholesale prices in January, though overall, inflation stayed tame. The Labor Department says the producer price index increased 0.2 percent last month, the first increase since September. The index measures the cost of goods before they reach consumers. Food prices jumped 0.7 percent, after a steep decline in December. Gasoline and other energy prices fell. (AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.