In this Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013 photo, an unidentified woman answers questions on a job application at a job fair in Sunrise, Fla. The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits jumped 20,000 on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, to a seasonally adjusted 362,000, though it remains at a level that suggests slow but steady improvement in the job market. (AP Photo/J Pat Carter)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.