FILE - In this Nov. 23, 2012 file photo, a Target employee hands bags to a customer at the register at a Target store in Colma, Calif. Target's fiscal fourth-quarter net income dipped 2 percent as it dealt with intense competition during the crucial holiday season. But its adjusted results beat analysts' estimates and it forecast first-quarter earnings above Wall Street's view. (AP Photo/Jeff Chiu, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.