Khan Academy Idaho
FILE - In this Jan. 14, 2013 file photo, American educator and entrepreneur, Salman Khan, left, and Mexican telecommunications tycoon Carlos Slim participate in a news conference at the Soumaya museum in Mexico City. The J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation has agreed to invest $1.5 million into making Idaho the nation's first statewide pilot program for online classes provided by the Khan Academy. Former hedge fund analyst Salman Khan launched his academy in 2008 to provide free classes to anyone, anywhere. The nonprofit provides free educational content globally in areas of math, finance, history and art. (AP Photo/Dario Lopez-Mills, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.