Russia Banker Asylum
In this photo taken on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010, Andrei Borodin, former Bank of Moscow head, attends the second day of the Russia Forum conference organized by investment bank Troika Dialog in Moscow, Russia. The Russian banker accused of fraud said Friday March 1 2013 he has been granted political asylum in Britain to protect him from his country's prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev. Borodin told Russian media that he had convinced British authorities the four charges of massive fraud he faces in Russia were politically motivated persecution. (AP Photo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15647OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15447Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10056'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9335Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8950Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7906Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7604Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7402Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7043Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7042Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.