CHA gets ready for Morrison once again
Christian Heritage Academy's quarterback Justin Law celebrates after throwing a touchdown pass that put the Crusaders up 46-15 over Community Christian School during the Oklahoma Christian School state championship game at Crusader Field in Oklahoma City on Nov. 10, 2005. Christian Heritage Academy beat Community Christian School 52-15 to win their 13th straight championship. By John Clanton/The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.