Taylor Hawkins, right, of the Oklahoma Outlaws hugs fan P.J. Schwartz while coach Doug Weese, upper left, touches Schwartz's hand as player Caleb Price, upper right, looks on after the Oklahoma Outlaws landed at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City, Wednesday, August 18, 2010, after winning the American Legion Baseball World Series. P.J. Schwartz has cerebral palsy and has been an inspiration to the team. Photo by Nate Billings, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.