People Shatner USS Enterprise
In this Jan. 30, 2011 photo, Actor William Shatner poses for a portrait in Los Angeles. Captain James T. Kirk will be on hand when the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise is officially retired. A publicist for Shatner says the actor will attend the ship's inactivation ceremony Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012 at Naval Station Norfolk. Shatner is scheduled to perform Friday in Newport News. Shatner played Kirk at the helm of the starship Enterprise in the "Star Trek" television series and several movies. The world's first-nuclear powered aircraft carrier returned to Norfolk from its final deployment earlier this month. Saturday's inactivation will be its last public ceremony. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.