APTOPIX Black Friday
Black Friday shoppers pour into the Valley River Center mall for the Midnight Madness sale Friday, Nov. 23, 2012 in Eugene, Ore. For decades, stores have opened their doors in wee hours of the morning on the day after Thanksgiving known as Black Friday. But this year, that changed when major chains from Target to Toys R Us opened on Thanksgiving itself, turning the traditional busiest shopping day of the year into a two-day affair. (AP Photo/The Register-Guard, Brian Davies)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.