FILE - In this On May 6, 2012 file photo, a beer bottle sits wedged into the fence of a homeowner near the Point Pleasant Beach, N.J. boardwalk. The town and its largest boardwalk bar operator have reached a deal to drop an earlier bar closing law in return for the company dropping lawsuits against the town, and contributing up to $1 million toward the cost of fixing the storm-damaged boardwalk. The town last year took a number of steps to combat rowdy behavior by tourists drawn to boardwalk bars. (AP Photo/Wayne Parry)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4143Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4066Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3795As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.