LAPD Revenge Killings
Husband and wife, Sgt. Emada Tingirides and Capt. Phil Tingirides speak during a news conference Tuesday Feb. 19, 2013 in Los Angeles. The couple discussed the issue of racism in the LAPD. Capt. Phil Tingirides, headed the three-person disciplinary panel that unanimously decided Christopher Dorner should be fired for making a false report. The family's six kids plus a daughter's boyfriend were under police protection for six days. (AP Photo/Nick Ut)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3222Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3191Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.