Paul Goodchild, 4, of Norman, discourages Emmy, his Nigerian Dwarf goat, from getting on the bleachers with him after showing her in the three to six month class during goat judging at the Oklahoma State Fair on Wednesday, Sep. 19, 2012. This is Goodchild's first time to show an animal at the state fair. Emmy won a second place ribbon; Paul was awarded a first place ribbon for showmanship. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.