Connecticut School Shooting
Guy Veneruso carries one of the 26 stars being installed on the roof of the Sandy Hook fire station Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, in Newtown, Conn. The stars were made and installed by a group of local contractors to honor the memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. Nearly three weeks after the shooting rampage, classes are set to start for the Sandy Hook students Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013 at a repurposed school in the neighboring town of Monroe. (AP Photo/The News-Times, Brett Coomer)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.