In this photo, released by the Egyptian Presidency, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, left, meets with Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, right, in Cairo Egypt, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012. In a meeting in Cairo Tuesday with Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Morsi expressed his "full support" for Palestinian plans to seek nonmember state status at the United Nations.(AP Photo/Egyptian Presidency)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.