President Obama visit
President Barack Obama greets military and civilian personal from Tinker Air Force Base after exiting Air Force One at Tinker Air Force Base in Midwest City, Wednesday, March 21, 2012. President Obama is in town for a visit to Cushing, Okla., on Thursday. Photo by Bryan Terry, The Oklahoman
- President arrives in Oklahoma - 2012-03-21
- President Barack Obama to propose speeding Cushing-to-Texas pipeline permits - 2012-03-22
- Perhaps visit to Oklahoma will be instructive for President Obama - 2012-03-21
- Oklahoma City protesters gather to oppose Keystone XL pipeline, military strike against Iran - 2012-03-22
- Obama defends handling of Keystone pipeline - 2012-03-22
- Obama touts energy strategy, support for southern portion of Keystone XL pipeline - 2012-03-22
- Transcript of President Obama's remarks in Cushing, Okla., March 22, 2012 - 2012-03-22
- Interest groups protest Obama's support for Oklahoma-Texas pipeline - 2012-03-23
- Cushing experiences economic growth - 2012-03-23
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.