James Capps Middle School sixth-grader Jose Arriola, 11, is velcro stuck to a wall while talking with show performer J.J. Fowlkes during a performance of FMA Live! at Kenneth Cooper Middle School in Oklahoma City Thursday, March 15, 2012. FMA Live! is a hip-hop science education program designed to inspire elementary and middle school students to pursue studies in science, technology, engineering, and math. Photo by Paul B. Southerland, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.