Roe V Wade Abortion Anniversary
Abortion opponents march to the Kansas Statehouse, and to a rally on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, in Topeka, Kan., Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013. Gov. Sam Brownback has signed a series of tough, anti-abortion measures during his first two years in office. Much to the dismay of abortion-rights advocates, Kansas has been part of a wave in which states with Republican governors and GOP-controlled Legislatures enacted new restrictions on abortion providers. (AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5447Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5142Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 5023Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.