Jack Biondo ties a tarp down to protect donated supplies from a coming storm in the New Dorp section of Staten Island, New York, Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012. Residents of New York and New Jersey who were flooded out by Superstorm Sandy are waiting with dread Wednesday for the second time in two weeks as another, weaker storm heads toward them and threatens to inundate their homes again or simply leave them shivering in the dark for even longer. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.