POLICE PURSUIT ENDS IN CRASH
Oklahoma City police investigate scene at NW 10 and Classen after a vehicle being chased by police crashed, sending three occupants in the vehicle to a hospital Tuesday morning, Sep. 11, 3012. Officers began chasing the driver of this stolen SUV near NW 23 and McKinley and were pursuing it as it traveled east on NW 10 when it collided with a vehicle in the intersection of N. Western Ave, causing the driver of the stolen vehicle to lose control. The vehicle flipped onto its roof and slid along the pavement for a block until its tires hit a curb in the opposite lanes of traffic, and it returned to an upright position. One male and two females were inside the vehicle. Police said the driver was arrested and faces multiple charges. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.l
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7926Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 6583OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5050Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.