A worker tapes over a sign pointing the way to the west bound lanes of the I-40 Crosstown from the Western bridge in Oklahoma City Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012. Photo by Paul B. Southerland, The Oklahoman
- Eastbound lanes of new Interstate 40 Crosstown open for traffic in Oklahoma City - 2012-01-06
- I-40 Crosstown lanes open, pave way for future traffic - 2012-01-06
- Rush hour traffic slows to crawl on new I-40 Crosstown - 2012-01-07
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.