In this photo taken Nov. 21, 2011, Alex Vasquez, a pre-kindergarten student at Cleveland Bailey Elementary School in Midwest City, Okla., talks to a fourth grader while participating in the annual Thanksgiving meal in the school cafeteria. Teacher Linda Curry has been organizing the event at the school for 18 years. She said the dinner allows her students to her students learn about the history and meaning of Thanksgiving by dressing as Pilgrims and Indians and enjoying a traditional Thanksgiving meal. (AP Photo/The Oklahoman, Jim Beckel) ORG XMIT: OKOKL102
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.