APTOPIX Turkey US Explosion
Emergency personnel are seen in front of a side entrance of the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, after a suspected suicide bomber detonated an explosive device, Friday Feb. 1, 2013. The bomb appeared to have exploded inside the security checkpoint at the entrance of the visa section of the embassy. A police official said at least two people are dead. (AP Photo/Burhan Ozbilici)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.