401k Plans-IBM Policy Change
FILE - In this file photo taken Jan. 13, 2011, the IBM logo is displayed on hardware for an IBM computer known as "Watson" in Yorktown Heights, N.Y., after a practice round of the "Jeopardy!" quiz show. IBM will begin making lump-sum matching contributions to employees' 401(k) accounts on an annual basis, rather than contributing each time a worker gets a paycheck, the company announced Friday, Dec. 7, 2012. It's a move that will help the technology company cut retirement benefits costs. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.