Tracy Lewis takes aim on a gun range during a concealed-carry class at H&H Gun Range and Shooting Sports Complex in Oklahoma City, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. Photo by Nate Billings, The Oklahoman
- Handgun licensees surpass 140,000 in Oklahoma - 2013-01-27
- AR-15 rifles surge in popularity among Oklahoma gun buyers - 2013-01-27
- Record number of background checks requested by Oklahoma gun store owners in 2012 - 2013-01-27
- Oklahomans denied gun licenses are rarely prosecuted - 2013-01-27
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.