The Goalie Grind Kings Hockey
Los Angeles Kings goalie Jonathan Quick takes a short break during NHL hockey practice in El Segundo, Calif., Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. The Kings will host the Chicago Blackhawks in the season opener on Saturday. With 48 games crammed into roughly three months recovery time will be at a premium. Goaltenders use to playing every minute of every game will have to pace themselves, maybe even take some extra nights off, to stay fresh. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.