2000 Our Longest War
Artist Michael Reagan holds a photo of himself as a Marine in Vietnam in 1967 as he works at his drawing table on a portrait of Joseph A. Weems, who died after being after being hit by a train while riding his bicycle near the Ramstein Air Base in Germany as he served in the U.S. Air Force, Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at his home in Edmonds, Wash. Since starting the Fallen Heros Project in 2004, Reagan has drawn more than 3,000 portraits and given them free-of-charge to families of fallen soldiers. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.