Oklahoma City RedHawks to be Triple-A affiliate of Houston Astros
Art Matin, Chief Executive Officer of Mandalay Baseball Properties, announced the acquisition of the Oklahoma City RedHawks during a press conference at the AT&T Bricktown Ballpark Oklahoma City, Oklahoma September 15 , 2010. Photo by Steve Gooch, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3630College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3354Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.