Chile Mapuche Protest
A firefighter, left, works to extinguish the flames of the home of a wealthy landowner in Temuco, Chile, Friday, Jan. 4, 2013. The elderly couple, Werner Luchsinger, 75, and wife wife Vivian McKay, whose family's vast landholdings have long been targeted by Mapuche Indians in southern Chile were killed in the arson attack early Friday while trying to defend their home. Chile's president quickly flew to the scene and announced new security measures, including the application of Chile's tough anti-terrorism law and the creation of a special police anti-terror unit backed by Chile's military. (Hector Andrade/Agenciauno)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.