GOLDEN GLOBES ADLER DAY CURTIS
Actress Doris Day, center, Tony Curtis, right, and Buddy Adler pose with their awards presented to them by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association at its annual awards dinner in the Cocoanut Grove in Los Angeles, Ca., Feb. 26, 1958. Day and Curtis were named best actress and actor in a poll conducted in 58 countries; Adler was presented the Cecil B. DeMille award by the association for outstanding contribution to the motion picture industry. (AP Photo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.