FILE - In this Dec. 15, 2011 file photo, former MF Global Holdings Ltd. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jon Corzine testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, before the House Financial Services Committee. A House panel said Thursday, Sept. 15, 2012, that credit rating agencies and federal regulators contributed to MF Global's collapse last year. But it pinned most of the blame on ex-CEO Jon Corzine. The report issued Thursday by the House Financial Services Oversight and Investigations subcommittee found Corzine's risky strategies caused the brokerage firm's failure. That largely reiterated a statement released Wednesday by the committee's Republicans. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6838Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6723Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5826How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.