T Mobile MetroPCS
In this Feb. 25, 2011 file photo, a T-Mobile store is shown in Palo Alto, Calif. The parent company of T-Mobile USA says it is merging its cell phone business with MetroPCS Communications. Deutsche Telekom AG says its board of directors and the supervisory board have approved the merger Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012. It says the board of MetroPCS has also accepted the deal. It says Deutsche Telekom will hold 74 percent of the new business. MetroPCS's shareholders will have the remaining stake and receive a payment of about US dollar 1.5 billion. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.