Suspect Marcos Gurrola, 42, of Garden Grove Calif., is seen in an undated photo provided by the Orange County Sheriff's Department. Gurrola was charged with shooting at an inhabited dwelling after firing about 50 shots in the parking lot of the open-air Fashion Island mall Saturday, Dec. 16, 2012. (AP Photo/Orange County Sheriff's Department via Orange County Register) LA TIMES OUT, MAGS OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.