Keegan Erbst is surrounded by the Sequoyah Middle School football team as they huddle up during halftime of their game, Thursday, September 27, 2012. Keegan, who has muscular dystrophy and is confined to a wheelchair, got involved with the team after players Lucas Coker,Colton James, and Parker Tumleson, pushed suggested it to the coach. Photo by Bryan Terry, The Oklahoman
- Muscular dystrophy doesn't stop Keegan Erbst from being part of the team - 2012-10-24
- Oklahoma football: Torrea Peterson proves kindness found anywhere on depth chart - 2012-11-12
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6703Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6459Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5978Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.