Handcuffed suspects sit at tables waiting to be processed after being brought to the vo-tech center. Law enforcement personnel representing various municipal, county and state agencies spread out across multiple counties in central Oklahoma to arrest up to 40 individuals in a sweep that officials said targeted a substantial methamphetamine distribution network on Wednesday, June 27, 2012. Suspects were brought to the Gordon Cooper Vocational-Technical Center where they were processed before being taken to jail. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20008Oklahoma tornadoes: Six May 20 tornado rumors corrected
- 14873Moore milestones: Missing moms make graduation day bittersweet
- 11274Live reporting: President Obama leaves Oklahoma after touring tornado damage in Moore
- 11227Oklahoma tornadoes: Two arms that didn't know they were broken helped rescue children at Briarwood Elementary
- 7454Three Oklahoma men die in wrecks on state roads
- 6157President Barack Obama to tour tornado damage in Oklahoma
- 6108Oklahoma tornadoes: 'Moore is going to come back stronger,' Obama says during visit
- 4839Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4619How to help tornado victims
- 4589Body of drowned teenager recovered Sunday morning
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.