New York Votes
A man waiting to vote at Public School 370 angrily points at a New York City police officer, left, as tempers flare, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012 in the Coney Island section of the Brooklyn borough of New York. More than 100 voters waited in line as the polls were delayed in opening as Board of Election employees worked to set up voting scanners in the temporary location. The school is hosting seven temporary polling stations for stations that were closed due to Superstorm Sandy. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan) ORG XMIT: NYML101
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.