State of the State
Gov. Steve Bullock talks about tax laws in his State of the State address Wednesday evening Jan. 30, 2013 in the House Chambers. Bullock promised on Wednesday to "change the tone" in the Capitol as he asked a Legislature led by opposition Republicans to help him in cutting taxes, fixing the state pension system, increasing education funding, expanding Medicaid and shedding light on the so-called "dark money" flooding politics. (AP Photo/The Independent Record, Dylan Brown)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.