MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
Wearing a shirt honoring his son, Tony Potter, Sr. hugs his daughter, Christy, after the Memorial Day Ceremony on the grounds of the 45th Infantry Division Museum on Monday, May 28, 2012, Potter is from Okmulgee. His son, PFC Tony Potter, Jr., was killed in Afghanistan in September, 2011, while serving with the Oklahoma National Guard. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7284Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7178Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6931Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.