Cotton Bowl Coaches Football
Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin, left, and Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops share a laugh during a news conference leading up to the Cotton Bowl NCAA college football game Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, in Irving, Texas. Before Sumlin became a successful head coach, he was on Stoops' staff at Oklahoma. Before that, they were both assistant coaches recruiting the same area. Now Sumlin takes his Texas A&M team against Stoops' Sooners in a Jan. 4th Cotton Bowl matchup of former Big 12 rivals that are both 10-2. (AP Photo/LM Otero) ORG XMIT: TXMO104
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.