Residents of the oceanside community of Far Rockaway, New York, crowd around a portable generator to charge cell phones and laptops, Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012. Hundreds of thousands in New York City alone were still without power Thursday, especially in Lower Manhattan, which remained in the dark roughly south of the Empire State Building after floodwaters had knocked out power. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan) ORG XMIT: NYML131
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 78259Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30507Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 26600Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26566Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7397Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7041Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6928Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6783Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6285Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 5985Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.