Small Town Swindle
Gary Shapiro, right, acting U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois, Darryl McPherson, U.S. Marshal and William Monroe, acting Special Agent in Charge of the Chicago Office of the FBI address the media following the Rita Crundwell guilty plea in Rockford, Ill. on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012. Crundwell, the former comptroller of Dixon, pleaded guilty to allegations she embezzled more than $50 million from the small city in Illinois to fund a lavish lifestyle that included a nationally known horse-breeding operation. She pleaded guilty to a charge of wire fraud and will remain free until her Feb. 14 sentencing hearing. (AP Photo/The Telegraph, Alex T. Paschal )
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.